The Foundation for Interwallet Operability is a Cayman non-profit foundation. It has been formed to facilitate the growth and adoption of the FIO Protocol, but not to manage or otherwise control the protocol.
The Foundation’s mission is to facilitate an adoption explosion for blockchain through a decentralized, industry standard, industry governed, cross platform, chain agnostic usability protocol.
The charter of the Foundation is as follows:
- Manage Foundation treasury
- Promote awareness and education of the FIO Protocol
- Provide support to Full FIO Members in integrating the FIO Protocol
- Develop tools enabling easier integration (i.e. SDKs)
- Manage the structure and submission process as well as provide an impact statement on FIO Improvements Proposals (FIPs)
- Create and fund original code enhancements for the FIO Protocol and submit them as FIPs
- Fund other projects and bug bounties benefiting the ecosystem
The Foundation will be managed as a Decentralized Autonomous Consortia (DAC) with voting and governance running atop the FIO Chain.
|Description||FIO Public Key|
|Main Wallet controlled by Foundation Board||FIO7WUm6fWGeqHeP9DPriPemdtY1eWZRG9VAhDEWuEX46whAQYLA6|
|Managing Director’s Wallet||FIO8NknCJWs1U66DWj1g7VRXY1gqSQBdn3xw1BaKr1VcxFRWsMTte|